|Job Ref:||204684918||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:21|
Crane service Technician|
* Venatu Consulting are currently working in partnership with our client to recruit a Crane Service Technician. The successful candidate will be working within the offshore/marine crane industry globally.
* Carry out the commissioning, maintenance, inspection and servicing of client cranes and lifting equipment, onshore and offshore.
* Carry out repairs and inspection on a range of electrical equipment and systems.
* Carry out fault finding and repairs of hydraulic and mechanical equipment and systems.
* Carry out the commissioning, maintenance, inspection and servicing of a range of client mechanical equipment, onshore and offshore.
* Assist with spares identification and procurement.
* Produce clear factual documented reports for all
* Rigging and lift planning
* Commissioning and fault finding on electro-mechanical and/or hydro-mechanical systems.
* Work on your own or within a team.
* Work at heights.
Qualifications and skills Required:
* An in depth knowledge of preventative maintenance on offshore cranes
* Apprenticed served in either Electrical engineering/hydraulic engineering.
* Offshore crane service experience minimum of 6 years.
* Experience with load monitoring equipment; MIPEG, PAT
* IT literate and be able to write reports.
* UK driving licence.
* Have the ability to read schematics and engineering drawings then translate this into practice.
* Leadership/supervisory experience
* Experience working with marine engineering applications