|Job Ref:||204684905||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Andover||Address:||Post Code:||SP10||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:21|
Are you a Quality Control Inspector looking for your next career move? If so, this could be the opportunity for you.|
A growing company company are seeking candidates with experience in the following key areas:
Route Cause Analysis & Preventative Actions
Reading Engineering Drawings & Inspection Documents
Inspection of Electromechanical Finished Goods
To ensure appropriate levels of product and process inspections occur (as defined in QMS procedures).
To provide real time feedback to quality and manufacturing management on issues that may affect the quality of incoming or outgoing materials.
To input, monitor and actively work improvements on the Quality Scorecard.
- Support the Supplier Quality engineer in times of high workload and absence.
- First article inspections on new parts or parts from new suppliers
- Special inspection on incoming goods when required
- Review of data as requested
- Monitor the calibration reports
- Actively pursue overdue calibration with the owners of the equipment.
- Carry out quality audits on calibrated equipment and their processes
Ensure by audit activity requisite product quality standards and procedural compliance is maintained within each unit
Non Conformance Register (NCR)
- Record, follow up and monitor audit actions within NCR database and timely close out by means of KPI.
- At initial quality point raised from production, take ownership of issue, investigate validity of concern and source of defect, and raise appropriate NCR and allocation.
Release of finished goods
- Until such a time when electronic FQT is live, carry out final inspection protocols on capital equipment
- Log critical data within the correct databases
- Monitor FQT data for trends and potential errors that may be visible.
- Carry out a visual inspection on capital unit and sign off ready for packing
Support Production Cells in achieving reduction of rework as monitored by KPI's
Ensure accurate collation of quality build records and their retention. KPIs to be generated.
Undertake QMS audits including H&S
Support to Quality Manager and or QA Engineer as required
Experience / Skills required:
- Strong inspection background (familiar with ISO9001)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well disciplined at following established procedures
- Good levels of personal organisation
- A background in CI/Six Sigma is preferred
- A documented use of KPI's and the monitoring of them
- Computer literate
- Previous experience in a similar role within an electro mechanical environment.
If you feel you have the right background and are keen to learn more please call Will on (Apply online only)