|Job Ref:||204684786||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Suffolk||Address:||Post Code:||IP15||Salary:||£NEG Neg||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:21|
Our Client is a national provider of comprehensive maintenance services for commercial and public sector buildings - including financial institutions, retail outlets, property specialists, corporate premises, government departments, education and health services and social housing landlords and they are currently looking for a Mobile Multiskilled Fabric Engineer to work in the East Anglia area.|
The post-holder will also need to be self-motivating. They will be responsible for carrying out reactive works across the contract portfolio, and will also be required to liaise and coordinate works with our approved contractors. A good understanding of Building Fabric Services, being well presented at all times and competent to provide technical advice when required to do so.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* To carry out reactive maintenance repairs across various contracts.
* To assess and order parts and equipment necessary for individual tasks.
* To work to recognised industry standards at all times.
* To participate in flexible working hours and out-of-hours emergency cover as required by the contract.
* To undertake training as required to perform the duties of the role, including health and safety courses and further trade development, to maintain current knowledge and professional qualifications (Continued Professional Development).
* To assist other trades as/when required.
* To undertake any other duties as directed by Managers within the remit of the role.
* Trade Background & Qualifications.
* Extensive Knowledge in building fabric services.
* Extensive Knowledge of Health & Safety Regulations.
* Ability to act on own initiative.
* Full clean driving license