|Job Ref:||204684770||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Luton||Address:||Post Code:||LU3||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:21|
Mechanical Design Engineer |
My client is a Consultancy that is currently seeking a Mechanical (HVAC) Design Engineer in Luton to join their team due to an increase in work Load. You responsibilities will be to provide design and CAD support to the Sales and Customer Service Team.
Roles and Responsibility
* The ability to produce full design and specification from initial project scope or site survey information and concept for projects with a value high value.
* Thermal load calculations.
* Produce CAD drawings of the final design.
* Revise the drawings to the final as built
* Air conditioning systems, single split systems and VRV/VRF
* Chillers and chilled water systems
* LPHW systems with a variety of heat emitters
* Warm air warehouse heating
* Gas fired radiant heating
* Gas / oil fired boilers
* Pumps and boiler room ancillaries
* DHW systems
* Must have relevant regulation knowledge
* BMS control knowledge would be beneficial.
If you would like to know more please get in touch.
It goes without saying that we are looking for the very best and you will be fully rewarded for your engagement and efforts with an excellent salary and future career prospects . This opportunity is based in Luton