|Job Ref:||204682942||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Abingdon||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£9 - £10/hour £18-21k pro rata||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:20|
Quality Administrator (Part Time)|
Main Purpose of Job:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual who is looking to grow their experience in a Quality Administrative role. In conjunction with this role this person will provide the necessary support to the Resource & Planning Manager, ensuring that the planning of work is effectively managed from data creation through to delivery.
QA Administrator: provide professional administration service to the business with primary focus on Quality, Manufacturing and regulatory documentation requirements;
Administration of many aspects of the documentation of the Quality Management System (QMS). Including;
1. Compilation, checking and submission of Customer specified documentation packages,
2. Routine scanning of completed Works Order packs to appropriate location,
3. Routine checking, submission and transference of Siemens regulatory documentation packs,
4. Other related duties as determined by the Quality Manager.
Planning: provide necessary support to the Planning & Resource Manager;
1. Understand capacity planning/scheduling, i.e. managing work orders from data creation through to data delivery "the whole process",
2. Managing administrative tasks relating to the planning / scheduling requirements,
3. General administrative duties as requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
The job requires:
- high level of IT literacy,
- good administrative experience,
- ideally experience of working with documentation control,
- ideally had experience of working in a manufacturing company;
- exceptionally strong organizational skills,
- methodical and good experience of managing systems,
- aptitude to learn, go on training courses (as required)