|Job Ref:||204682772||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stockport||Address:||Post Code:||SK1||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:45|
Phoenix Recruitment LTD require a Site Manager with an M&E background to join an established Contractor who specialise across the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Nuclear sectors. |
As Site Manager you be responsible for the Mechanical and Electrical packages across 2-3 projects at various locations around the UK with your base being in the Northwest (you will be expected to travel).
Combined M&E value of projects is in the region of £2M-£6M. Candidates from a strong sub-contracting mechanical background will be considered for the position.
• Work with Pre-Construction team in developing the M&E elements to tender.
• Tender review and sub-contractor tender evaluation.
• Lead the M&E elements to bid presentations.
• Attend project meetings and produce reports.
• Build relationships with clients/contractors as part of the team.
• Attend meetings with designers, specialist contractors and internal teams.
• Review of designs to ensure compliance to specification.
• Review, assess and select M&E sub-contractors.
• Knowledge of market rates and have commercial input to the procurement team.
• On site review and management of building services installation to ensure contract compliance.
• Ensure health and safety policy is adhered during each projects duration.
Duration of role is 9-12 month contract with a competitive hourly rate £please call, with 50+ hours per week.
For further information on this position and all other vacancies please contact Mark Wilkins on (Apply online only)/(Apply online only).
***** PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK