|Job Ref:||204682713||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum Excellent Benefits Package||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:20|
Piper Recruitment has a requirement for a Technical Sales Engineer with experience in the Fluid|
Power/Hydraulics sector in the UK
Salary: Range £35 - £50k + 20% (Realistic) Bonus, Company Car, 6% Contributory Pension, 5 weeks holiday, Life insurance, Private healthcare. Higher salary would be considered for exceptional candidate.
This role requires somebody who is looking for the challenge of growing and developing the
Business within the sector from a start -go, so needs somebody who is commercially aware as well
as having the technical knowledge and sales experience
• Defining and agreeing a business development plan and strategy focused on existing and new OEM account development for the entire product range.
• Working autonomously within the area, prioritising workflow and managing time efficiently in line with targets.
• To deliver sales, developing and growing accounts in a bespoke application / project lead capacity.
• Developing and maintaining a close and interactive relationship with all UK sales staff (internal and external) as well as other departments, marketing, operations, customer care, finance and technical.
• To understand customer application requirements. Discuss all technical / commercial aspects and make preliminary and final product selections.
• Visiting and managing a number of existing OEM accounts within the area and developing new business from existing company database and from own market knowledge and research.
• Creation and progression of new sales leads.
• Creation and progression of new sales opportunities.
• Achievement of (and exceeding) agreed sales targets and KPI's (order intake, turnover, new accounts, activity, etc) .
• Background in Fluid Power / Hydraulics and associated products:
o Fluid Power Products
• Axial piston pumps and gear pumps
• Axial piston motors and orbital motors
• Cetop valves, stackable valves, directional and proportional directional valves
• Hydraulic power packs
• Electronic control systems
• Previous experience of business development; account management; area sales; within the fluid power sector.
• Experience in working with OEM's across a range of different applications / industry sectors
Company Selling Points:
• Part of one of the world's leading power transmission and fluid power groups, our client offers complete electro-mechanical and hydraulic solutions for mobile and industrial machine drive systems. These are backed by a first-class range of servicing, repair, refurbishment and engineering support services.
• A manufacturer of a high quality and extremely diverse range of products and solutions.
• Part of the Group with a global manufacturing and sales footprint. Producing approximately 1.2 million hydraulic components and 150,000 gearboxes per annum, with 2350 employees and € 390 M turnover.
• Specialist applications, bespoke project lead across a number of markets including Industrial Equipment, Renewable, Construction, Mining, Food & Beverage and more...
• Opportunity to join a small UK team in a growing company.
Green Technologies (Renewables, Waste & Recycling)
Heavy Duty (Steel, Cement, Mineral Processing, Bulk Material Handling, TBM)
Industrial & Stationary Equipment (industrial processing and material handling equipment)
Marine (Ports, Offshore, Oil & Gas)
Mobile and Infrastructure