|Job Ref:||204682682||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum car||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:19|
SERVICE ENGINEER (Mechanical /Electrical CNC)|
Nationwide locations-North & South
To £25,000-£30,000 basic + OTE £40,000 + Company Car + Pension + Healthcare
My client, one of the leading machine tool manufacturers in the world has exciting opportunities UK wide for aspiring apprentice trained mechanical and electrical engineers looking to for a career in Service engineering.
Formed by the merger of two of the biggest well established giants of the industry the business now has global sales revenue of £1.3 billion and employs over 5,000 staff. In the UK the company operates from its prestigious Midlands facility and services installations with OEM clients like Rolls Royce and Red Bull.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain industry leading training and development and would suit a maintenance engineer who wants progression into service.
Role & Responsibilities
* Service and repair of machine tools equipment
* Offering advice and technical support to customers.
* Travelling to client sites across the UK
* Fault find and repair of machinery
* Reporting service calls to line management
* Representing the company and identifying sells opportunities
Required Skills & Experience
* Engineering Qualification -Electrical/ mechanical/ electronic
* Apprentice trained in Mechanical or Electrical
* Strong customer relationship building skills
* Desire to forge a career with the market leader
* Motivated by a service engineer role
* Full Product training
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Company vehicle
In return for your commitment my client offers the right engineer excellent prospects and the opportunity to work for brand leader. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV directly to Simon Kinson at or call for a confidential discussion on (Apply online only)
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, electrical & electronic engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical engineering