|Job Ref:||204682646||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£21 - £23/hour OT for weekend and nights when required||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:19|
A top tier contractor is working on an iconic London landmark for the next three months and they require a Site Engineer on a freelance basis to carry out some setting out and quality control. The works include maintenance of a bridge, road and utilities. |
This is a great opportunity to work for a main contractor who is involved in a number of sectors such as rail, power, water, building and natural resources. They have a number of live projects within the UK and many more in the pipeline.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Assist the Section Engineer on the structures section of works
- Setting out / Surveying on the road, structures and utilities
- Carrying out quality inspections
- Liaison between the Sub Agent and client on site
- Produce ITPs and as builds
- Planning weekly and monthly programmes
- Completed construction related Degree or HNC
- Valid CSCS card
- Previously worked as a Site, Section or Senior Site Engineer
- Civil, structural, infrastructure, build, steel work, reinforced concrete experience
- To have sound experience setting out /surveying and have a good understanding of quality assurance on roads, civil and infrastructure works.
The successful candidate will not only benefit form working for this excellent contractor but will also benefit from working with Carmichael UK. We pay weekly, offer support with CSCS, PTS and Lucas tests, have a competitive referral scheme and retail discounts on our Hummingbrid website.
Please apply now if you are interested