|Job Ref:||204682613||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£38000 - £40000/annum car, Bonus||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:19|
Project Co-ordinator / Manager|
(CNC Machine Tool environment)
To £40,000 basic + Company Car + Pension + Bonus + Healthcare + Laptop + iphone
My client, one of the leading independent machine tool businesses in the UK has exciting opportunities for motivated experienced apprentice trained mechanical and electrical engineer looking for a post sales liaison co-ordination role.
With ongoing installations in the Midlands region the company is looking for an experienced engineer to manage the installations of large CNC Milling machines in a prestigious client base with Automotive and Aerospace sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated engineer looking for a new challenge with a stable secure business, offering a fantastic working environment.
Role & Responsibilities
* Manage the installation of machine tools equipment to end users
* Offering advice and technical support to customers.
* Travelling to client sites across the UK
* Attend initial project start up meetings
* Project manage the machine build until final acceptance sign off
* Representing the company and identifying sells opportunities
* Act as a conduit between customer and internal departments
Required Skills & Experience
* Engineering Qualification -Electrical/ mechanical/ software
* Proven track record Project/ Contract management
* Apprentice trained in Mechanical or Electrical
* Knowledge of Milling machine centres
* Experience writing Risk Assessments and Method Statements ( RAMS)
* Full grasp of Health & Safety requirements
* Machining centre experience
* Strong customer relationship building skills
* Desire to forge a career with the market leader
* Motivated by co-ordinating projects
* Full specific Product training - several months
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Company vehicle
* Lap top
In return for your commitment my client offers the right engineer excellent prospects and the opportunity to work for brand leader. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV directly to Simon Kinson at or call for a confidential discussion on (Apply online only)
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, electrical & electronic engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical engineering