|Job Ref:||204682557||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||North Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||DL8||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum company vehicle||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:45|
Job Title: Laundry Field Service Engineer|
Location: North Yorkshire & Humberside
Package: £25,000 - £30,000 and company vehicle
My client is a market leader of commercial laundry and dishwashing sales, rental and maintenance solutions.
They are looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer from the commercial laundry industry to be on call across the North Yorkshire and Humberside region.
* Responding quickly to client call outs and ensuring this is within SLA requirements
* To maintain and repair laundry equipment on site
* Keeping service centre up to date on arrival/departure times and reporting any issues
* Handling onsite customer queries ensuring customer satisfaction
* Providing service, repair, maintenance and install on commercial laundry equipment
* Working with clients such as schools, hospitals, care homes and the public sector.
Essential for the role:
* Previous experience working in a similar role
* Gas safe qualification (CCLNG1, CLE1, CONGLP1PD)
* Good electromechanical knowledge
* Clean driving licence
* Commercial laundry equipment experience
* Relevant gas certificates
* F Gas would be an advantage but not essential
* 17th Edition would be an advantage but not essential