|Job Ref:||204682542||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||B46||Address:||Salary:||£19000 - £20000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:45|
My client is currently looking to recruit a night shift supervisor, based at their site in Coleshill. The company is a metal stockholder- experience in this field would be beneficial however not essential.|
Working on a weekly rotating 06:00-14:00/14:00-22:00 shift.
1. Ensuring all customer orders are weighed with the exception of tube, which must be physically counted and measured to determine meter-age / footage.
2. Identifications of incoming stock, locating of material and ensuring stock location systems are updated at all times.
3. Ensuring that checklists for Machines and FLTs are completed and defects are reported correctly.
4. Ensure area and machines are kept clean and tidy at all times.
5. Reporting of damage and shortages.
6. Any other warehouse duties as instructed.
7. Comply with Standard Code of Working Practices.
8. Comply too all safety procedures / regulations at all times.
9. Operating machinery as and when expected
10. Cover supervisors at times of absenteeism.
11. To motivate, develop, guide and train team members to achieve and maintain maximum output.
12. To ensure staff are deployed correctly throughout the whole of the operational area to achieve on time delivery.
13. To monitor material storage and that it is stored in the correct location.
14. Ensure that there is sufficient material on each machine to last a minimum of 2 shifts.
15. Paperwork and stamping processed whilst saws are operational
16. Training staff with correct 'feeds and speeds' and correct blade usage.
17. To produce productivity statistics.
For more information please contact Liz on (Apply online only)