|Job Ref:||204682534||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£27000 - £35000/annum + 10% Bonuis||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:19|
A Quality Engineer is required to be part of the Technical & Quality team for a well-established international organisation. This role will be primarily attached to the Aerospace Division to ensure that customer service is maintained at a world class standard. The company have grown and successfully diversified in the Aerospace industry and this role will be concerned with all aspects of the Aerospace Division.|
As Quality Engineer you will require the following skills and experiences;
* Quality Assurance experience in an Aerospace and Energy steels capacity is essential.
* Technical knowledge and experience with AS9120 is essential.
* Experience of supporting external audits for ISO9001, 14001, 18001 and AS9120.
* Experience of obtaining Aerospace 1st tier suppliers approvals.
* HNC/HND minimum qualification is preferred but not essential.
As Quality Engineer your responsibilities will include;
* Support the on-going development and improvement of the Quality Operating System - AS9120.
* To support the Technical team during External Audits for ISO9001, 14001, 18001 and AS9120.
* Carry out internal audits and help maintain the audit schedule.
* Work with colleagues to obtain Aerospace 1st tier suppliers approval and help maintain it.
* Support customers and sales staff during technical issues.
* Develop in-house training and deliver such to relevant colleagues.
The role of Quality Engineer is a permanent position offering a salary of £27k-£35k per annum depending on experience. There is also a 10% bonus potential for this role.
If you are interested in position of Quality Engineer please click on the link to apply or alternatively email your CV direct to (Apply online only).
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency