|Job Ref:||204682458||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Heywood||Address:||Post Code:||OL10||Salary:||£0 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:20|
We are recruiting for an experienced Fire and Security Engineer to work for specialist Fire and Security company on a mobile basis, covering the North-West, completing operations on fire, alarms, CCTV, access and door control systems, then the ongoing maintenance of these services and the provision of integrated facilities management.|
A highly respected Fire and Security Specialist company with various blue chip company contracts.
Permanent position, Monday to Friday standard days. Basic Salary Negotiable circa £25,000 GBP with vehicle provided
Working with this specialist services company it is essential that you can provide first line system maintenance, reactive and small maintenance/automatic fire / fire extinguishing and fire aspiration systems, CCTV, security control, door control and all associated systems.
With response to CCTV, access control and security systems.
To be considered for this position we must have the following qualifications and experience;
• Proven experience with fire/security systems network data communication and sub graphics system
• High Level of knowledge of relevant Fire standards
• High Level of knowledge of relevant Security standards
• Excellent diagnostic and fault finding skills, with the ability to resolve by elimination or technical recommendations.
• Ability to implement a program of works, and team / self-delivery to deadline timescales.
• Valid full driving licence
The Fire and Security Engineer will be completing routine service calls and dealing with fault calls.
• Apply technical knowledge in order to diagnose, problem solve and develop solutions to faults.
• Provide technical advice and guidance to other staff and customers in order to resolve problems.
• Manage relationship with customer and liaise with customer to ensure customer is kept fully informed and project a positive professional image of self.
• Ensure that work completed on site/project/contract fully conforms to relevant company, customer and legal standards and H&S procedures.
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now.
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors. To request further information on our active vacancies please visit our website (url removed)
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer