|Job Ref:||204682450||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:45|
Competitive Salary and Benefits
If you are looking to progress you career within a professional, growing business, this could be the place to do it...
Our Client: A business with a global presence and a fantastic reputation within the construction and engineering industries.
The Role: As Asbestos Surveyor, the successful Candidate will be required to carry out surveys for demolition and refurbishment projects with a variety of premises from the commercial, industrial or domestic sectors. You will assist project Managers to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget and ensure any work is carried out in accordance with regulations. There will be a requirement for you to attend client meetings and build relationships with multi-skilled project teams.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
• Preferably have a CoCA but at least a P402
• Have a proven track record in asbestos surveying to UKAS accredited standards
• Have a least 2 years survey experience gained within a consultancy
• Have excellent knowledge and understanding of CAR20012 regulations
• Be experienced in CAD drawing
• Be an excellent written and verbal communicator
• Have a full clean UK driving licence and have the flexibility to travel UK wide