|Job Ref:||204682441||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Norfolk||Address:||Post Code:||NR17||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:45|
£30,000 - £40,000 plus company car/car allowance, fuel card/mileage allowance, private healthcare, phone, laptop and 28 days holiday inclusive of statutory days
My clients are a well established environmental water management company. They provide systems and technologies used in the treatment of water and waste water.
Due to expansion they are now looking to recruit an experienced Process engineer to join their dynamic team.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Perform prelimanary design of wastewater treatment plants
- Prepare budget, preliminary and final (bid) cost estimates
- Prepare formal proposals for submittal to potential clients
- Develop drawings of equipment and plant layouts
- Develop PFDs and P&IDs
To apply you must have or hold:
- Degree educated in either Chemical, Process, Civil, or Environmental Engineering
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Full UK driving licence
- Have the ability to work on multiple assignments
The position will initially be office based but expect some travel.
If you are interested in applying for this new & exciting opportunity then please contact Becky Goodwin on the listed number or ideally email with your current CV