|Job Ref:||204682413||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||East Anglia||Address:||Salary:||£10/annum||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:19|
Fire and Security
competitive basic, car/ car allowance, phone, laptop and holidays
My client provides design, installation and maintenance for Fire and Security systems to a wide range of clients and projects across the UK. They are dedicated to delivering the highest standard of service. Due to continue growth they are now on the look for an experienced Project Manager in East Anglia.
- You will be expected to progress sales enquiries and tenders, conduct site surveys and prepare quotations accordingly.
- To design and plan fire detection, access control, CCTV and intruder alarm systems plus any other integrated building system as specified within the company`s scope of work.
- To coordinate installation activities to ensure they are carried out in a controlled manner in accordance with the company`s procedures and processes.
- You will need to actively monitor and manage the projects progress and delivery on various targets.
Experience / Skills required:
- Project Management experience in the Fire and Security industry
- Design qualifications including FIA
- Experience of running jobs worth £500,000+
- Ability to achieve targets
- Full UK Driving licence
- BAFE and NSI knowledge
In return my client is paying a competitive healthy basic salary plus a company car, phone, laptop and 25 days holidays.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a well established company in the industry and progress your career.
If you are looking for a new project manager`s position covering East Anglia please contact Saira for further details on (Apply online only) or ideally email with a copy of your current CV