|Job Ref:||204682326||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle Upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:19|
Senior Civil Engineer|
Competitive Salary and Benefits
If you are looking to progress you career within a professional, growing business, this could be the place to do it...
Our Client: A business with a global presence and a fantastic reputation within the construction and engineering industries.
The Role: As a senior member of the team, the successful Candidate will be responsible for managing design teams and will therefore have demonstrable leadership qualities. You will be responsible for liaising with Clients and managing a number of projects consecutively. You could be involved in projects covering commercial, industrial or residential projects.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
• Be degree qualified or have relevant experience in a similar role
• Be chartered or be working towards chartered status
• Have experience of managing multi-disciplined teams
• Be an experienced user of PDS, CAD or other civil engineering design packages
• Have worked with domestic house builders
• Have a working knowledge of Highway Authority and Water Authority agreements
• Have worked on projects such as Utility Assessments and Flood Risk Assessments