|Job Ref:||204682248||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Salary:||£320 - £400/day||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:19|
Key activities include:|
- Development of detailed design specifications for new or modified automated process control (APC)/ equipment / facilities / utilities to satisfy user requirements.
- Generate & execute Design, Installation and Operational Qualification protocols and reports.
- Support internal and external regulatory inspections in regards to validation of APC, equipment, facilities and utilities.
- Investigate and make recommendations for Engineering improvements and solutions to provide for continuous improvement.
- Identifies validation requirements for capital projects and modifications to existing validated APC, equipment.
- Provides leadership and coordination in support of Pharmaceutical / Chemical validation activities.
- Works to the schedules for the validation activities and reports any changes or delays to the Project leader.
- Ensures that user groups and stakeholders are involved in the validation process with minimum impact on the business.
- New and modified / upgraded equipment / facilities / utilities are designed and qualified in compliance with current policies and procedures.
- Responsible for decisions that impact on validation activity i.e., equipment design, selection, installation and validation.
- Review and authorise automated control system (APC) validation protocols.
Validation Engineer Experience:
Established and varied engineering experience and validation of pharmaceutical: equipment, facilities and utilities and control systems.
Other experience required: project management, cGMP, MHRA / FDA regulatory requirements.
Degree in Engineering discipline advantageous.
Wide ranging validation and technical engineering experience, preferably in both pharmaceutical / chemical manufacturing and packaging operations.
For more information and to apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering email to explain why you feel you should be considered for this post.
By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.
iNTECH Recruitment act as both an employment agency for all permanent positions and as an employment business for temporary contract positions.
Please note: All calls are recorded for training, quality and business purposes