|Job Ref:||204682231||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Harlow||Address:||Post Code:||CM18||Salary:||£25000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:19|
A Production Engineer with significant experience of electro-mechanical and moulded components is required by leading, established medical instrumentation design and manufacturer.
The Production Engineer will assist in the smooth production and development of new and existing products and manufacturing processes and support to Production team, process changes, projects, investigations, prototyping, problem solving, and bill of materials, costs and routings.
Candidates will need to have:
* Significant experience in the analysis of cost and value engineering of electro-mechanical and moulded assemblies.
* Knowledge of moulded components.
* Understanding of Fourman manufacturing modules.
* Full understanding of Bill of Material and Process Routing creation.
* Able to compile Shop floor process instructions and safe working procedures.
* Able to work under own initiative and formulate strategies for continual improvement.
* Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
* Project management skills.
* Good attention to detail, Organisational, planning and Communication skills.
* Able to use co-ordinate measuring machine (CMM).
* A sound knowledge of materials and production processes.
Salary Guide: £25,000 - £34,000
Location: Harlow, Essex
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position