|Job Ref:||204682212||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:19|
Gi Group are currently looking for an experienced colourist to work in the Liverpool area. |
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
* Controlling all colour/products and colour liaison between site and customers.
* Control lab technician's activity in regards to paint applications/colour.
* Analysing BYK-Mac data looking for trends, problems etc.
* Visual assessments on a daily basis for all products on site.
* Adhering and training to customer standards
* Buying & obtaining materials
* Quality Control on colour harmonies
* Appearance Approval Report Submissions
* Managing off colour introduction
* Batch Control / Buy Off
* Controlling data collection (Film builds, wave scan, gloss etc)
* Integral part of programs through build phases to launch
* Liaising with all departments, suppliers & customers
* Other duties as required
Skills & Experience:
* Ability to review & implement new procedures using correct procedures.
* Educated to HND / HNC or equivalent experience within Paint Automotive Industry
* Experience in OEM colour Harmonies
* Supervisory/man management skills
* Ability to build relationships
* Must have awareness of paint process KOI/KPI.
* Proven ability for gathering, presenting and interpreting data
* Understanding and application of 8D methodology, control plans, FMEA's
* Computer literate
* Good Customer focus
* Trained in all aspects of colour from development to on-line tinting
If you feel you would be suitable for this role, please attach your CV.
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion