|Job Ref:||204682196||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£36000 - £36500/annum on site parking||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:05|
Maintenance Supervisor - FM Service Provider - Surrey - Up to 36.5K|
Do you live in Surrey and work in London and would like to work closer to home?
Are you currently a maintenance supervisor looking for a move?
One of our major clients is currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Supervisor for a few large commercial buildings based in Surrey.
The buildings are a mixture of office space and research and development centres and the role will be working as part of a busy maintenance team looking after a team of three engineers.
The supervisor will be working closely with the maintenance manager to provide a first class maintenance service and will be responsible for the day to day running of the buildings.
They will also be responsible for managing the planned and reactive maintenance and also dealing with sub contractors.
The supervisor will be working Monday to Friday on a split day shift which is either 7.00 - 16.00 or 8.00-17.00 and the benefits of the roles are as follows:
* Salary 36.5K
* 25 days holiday
* On site parking
* Training available
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
* Manage a team of three engineers.
* Issue permits to work.
* Manage client relationships to ensure that they are kept to a high level.
* Ensure all PPM's and reactive works are carried out.
* Deal with any reactive issues in an effective manner.
* Report directly into the contract manager with any major issues that arise.
* Dealing with sub-contractors when required.
* Proven track record of achievement in a commercial, client facing role.
Candidates for this role must be able to demonstrate the following:
* Fully electrically or mechanically qualified to City and Guilds level.
* 16th or 17th Edition.
* Previous experience in a building services environment.
* Experience of working in a large commercial building.
* Previous experience of working in a supervisory role.
* Knowledge of risk assessment and method statements.
* Excellent customer facing skills and extremely client focused.
* Able to manage and supervise junior team members.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business