|Job Ref:||204682070||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:19|
Senior mechanical design role, Birmingham, Engine design, £45,000! |
Huxley Engineering are recruiting for one of their clients in the Birmingham area who specialise in the design, development and manufacture of commercial diesel engines.
This job role is for an experienced, senior mechanical design engineer that has experience in both product design and development but also research and development.
This job role will see the senior designer get involved from concept stage up to point of prototype build and then passed over to be designed for manufacture.
The ideal candidate will need experience in the following areas to qualify for 1st stage interview.
- Ideally a degree in mechanical engineering
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within a mechanical design role
- Experience in any of the following areas would be a big advantage but not essential: Pumps, engines, rotating components or rotating machinery
- Research and development experience
- Hands on product development including test and prototype building
- Experience in FEA and/or CFD would again be an advantage but not essential
Salary will be up to £45,000 depending on experience + benefits.
Please send you up to date CV ASAP for interview consideration