|Job Ref:||204682060||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£33000 - £35000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:00|
Job Title: Electrical Engineer|
Salary & Benefits: £35,000+ Benefits
Job Reference: DWP 13091
Job Type: Permanent
FMCG manufacturer are offering an excellent opportunity to an Electrical Engineer with manufacturing experience to join the engineering team at their excellent Northampton facility, this role includes Software Modifications, calibration and some instrumentation and maintenance when required.
This will suit candidates who have continuous improvement engineer / process engineering experience and maybe looking for their first step into a controls position
* Electrical Maintenance Engineers should ideally have a recognised electrical qualification.
* Candidates ideally would show experience of continuous improvement techniques such as Kaizen, Prince or Six Sigma
* Strong controls experience needed in PLC modification,
* Experience with SCADA, and HMI's, are also highly desirable.
* Manufacturing experience is essential
Salary: £35,000 + (Monday - Friday Days)
This role based in Northampton and is commutable from Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and some parts of Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire Alternatively this could suit someone looking to relocate to the Local Northampton area