|Job Ref:||LEW-LE-16-19205||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Washington||City:||JBLM||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 05:12|
- Responsible for the inventory, shipping, receiving of all NET material at JBLM and off site locations. |
• Complete the necessary documentation for all property transactions.
• Responsible for picking and shipping all required tools, equipment and consumables for each fielding activity and tracking their location for the duration of each activity.
• Maintain inventory of authorized material, to include consumables.
• Responsible for maintaining an accurate records and file system.
• Responsible for supporting all internal and external property audits.
• 2-5 years of experience handling materials or property in a warehouse, storeroom or property environment.
• Ability to learn picking, packaging, and shipment processes used by GDLS.
• Demonstrated experience and knowledge in proper disposition of US government property.
• Capability of identifying, trouble shooting, and resolving discrepant material, parts and tools.
• Must be a self starter and capable of working independently.
• Experience in conducting material inventories preferred
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to receive and maintain Forklift certification
• Knowledge of GDLS products, processes, and military terminology preferred.
• Must be able to be able to obtain and maintain a US Passport
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a coporate AMEX card.
• Must be able to meet and maintain ASR requirements
• Must be a U.S. person
• Must be able to gain and maintain access to all military installations in which the work is performed
General Dynamics Land Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.