|Job Ref:||AW/13265423||Employer:||Adecco||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||Address:||Post Date:||24/09/2016 15:14|
Adecco Durham is currently recruiting for a temporary Industrial Electrician for our client based in County Durham.|
The ideal candidate will:
* Be a time served electrician.
* Be 17th Edition regulations trained.
* Have the ability to work under pressure and unsupervised.
* Be responsible for the installation, repair and maintenance of all machinery in order to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the factory and surrounding buildings.
* Assist as and when instructed by the Maintenance Manager any sub contract personnel in carrying out sub contract work.
* Ensure all work is carried out in a safe and workmanlike manner without risk.
Rate of pay: £12.60 per hour
Shift pattern: 6am-2.30pm, Monday-Friday
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.