|Job Ref:||GRPSC23092016||Employer:||Adecco||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||Address:||Post Date:||24/09/2016 15:14|
GRP Laminator |
Salary: Up to £12/ hour- £22,609.60 per annum with a possibility to earn up to £33,072.00 per annum due to overtime(48 hours per week).
Hours: 7am- 3.30pm with a 30 minute lunch break(standard 40 hours per week).
Adecco are very proud to announce we are now working in partnership with Sunseeker International Ltd with the fulfilment of permanent vacancies.
Sunseeker International Ltd is looking for talented individuals that share their passion and desire to produce the finest quality motor yachts in the world. Therefore successful applicants must have the following attributes and skills.
* Experience of working to a high standard of finish
* A desire to work in pressurised, fast paced, construction environment
* High attention to detail
* Flexibility, the ability to adapt to varied tasks
* Conscientious attitude to work
* Punctual and reliable
Sunseeker Laminators work in close-knit teams to produce hulls, decks and super structures for boats sizes of 48 to 155 feet. Typical tasks include: Reading technical specifications for mat, resin and gel types. Preparing moulds (cleaning, repairing and usage of release agents), Assessing environmental conditions, Selecting, measuring, mixing and applying gel coat by hand. Applying skin coats, core and secondary bonding by hand, and also, the occasional use of resin spray guns. Trimming GRP and the inspection of own GRP components for quality forms part of the role, as does housekeeping and maintenance of working areas. This is a team based labour intensive position.
* Able to work in restricted spaces and on the water if required
* Experience within the composites industry, specifically glass fibre wet layup with polyester gel and resins
* Able to attend and pass a two hour Laminating trade test and interview in Poole, Dorset
* Able to read technical information relating to laminating
* Able to work with polyester resins
* Keen to work in a fast paced construction environment
Sunseeker offers a permanent position, which includes the following benefits.
* 4% Non-contributory pension contributions
* 22 days annual leave increasing to 25 days after 4 years service
* Overtime when available
* Private health care insurance (after 4 years service)
* Private dental scheme (after 4 years service)
* Sick pay scheme
* Life cover
* Legal advice helpline
* Onsite canteen facilities
* Safe working environment (ISO 18001 accredited)
* Central working location to public transport
* Sports and social club
* Training and career progression with this global business
Sunseeker International Ltd is the world's leading brand for luxury performance motor yachts and was founded by brothers Robert and John Braithwaite in 1969. Sunseeker has since become a global icon, with every Sunseeker the result of an uncompromising and unmatched approach to design, craftsmanship and performance. Here at Adecco we share the Sunseeker standards, never settling for second best it is this spirit of excellence that has driven Sunseeker and that Adecco respects and shares.
Sunseeker International Ltd has a pre eminent position within the marine industry and as the Global leader in Recruitment, Adecco is best placed to work with this prestigious brand and support their continued growth and success.
As part of their growth Sunseeker International Ltd are now looking to further enhance their workforce by recruiting for the following permanent roles.
Deck Fitters / Shipwrights, Marine / Mechanical Engineers, GRP finishers, GRP Laminators, Carpenters, Plumbers and Electricians.
Sunseeker International Ltd are looking to recruit the highest of standards and as such all roles will require the need for candidates to complete a practical assessment and interview.
If you would like to further your career with this Iconic brand please submit your c.v on line with a covering letter to confirm your availability for both assessments and interview.
Please note if you have applied to Sunseeker International Ltd directly or via another agency within the last 12 months we will not be able to process your application.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.