Adecco are currently recruiting 1000's of Warehouse Operatives for our client based in Ridgemont, Bedfordshire. Our clients mission is to be Earth's most customer centric company where people can discover anything they want to buy online.|
We can offer you a Warehouse Operative Role with:
- 40 hours per week plus overtime opportunities
- Up to three days off per working week
- Benefits including free parking, free hot drinks, subsidised canteen and retail/leisure discounts.
- Subsidised bus (from some locations)
As a Warehouse Operative, it will be your job to receive goods, pick and pack items and ship parcels. You will be on your feet and active all day - and can wear your own casual clothes.
You need a strong work ethic, real attention to detail and the ability to meet targets in a fast-paced environment. Typical Warehouse Operative shifts are 19:00 - 05:30. To work as a Warehouse Operative you also need to be able to:
- Stand and/or walk for periods of between 10 and 12 hours per shift.
- Lift and move products up to 15kg in weight
- Work on a secure mezzanine at a height of between 9 to 12 metres
- Understand training and Health & Safety instructions delivered in English.
We are recruiting daily in Bletchley for Warehouse Operatives.