|Job Ref:||e7f3943b22||Employer:||Direct Solutions - Canada||Country:||Canada||County/State:||British Columbia||City:||Vancouver||Address:||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:30|
Cedars is looking for a Mobile Marketing Manager to further optimize the success of our mobile team. If you think in cross-device campaigns and dream in responsive viewports, then chances are you have our attention.
• Monitor, track and report on digital/mobile marketing metrics
• Develop and manage mobile and mobile app marketing strategies
• Ensure campaigns meet specific acquisition goals
• Analyze and optimize campaign development and results
• Manage and execute paid search strategies and tactics for both desktop and mobile platforms
• Execute various media buys via platforms to drive optimization and reach acquisition goals, including mobile ad networks, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and mobile search
• Conduct keyword analysis/research for PPC campaigns; work with account team on client-level campaign strategies
• Manage all aspects of campaign optimization, including ad copy writing and testing, position, geo targeting and other A/B tests
• Management of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting from both internal and external data sources
• Manage specific budgets for digital/mobile marketing activities to ensure optimal deployment
of resources and accurate and timely reporting of incurred costs for financial reporting
• Analyze the results of Digital Marketing related activities and campaigns and make
recommendations for optimization of advertising spend, campaign tactics and website content enhancements
• Understand, and is comfortable taking a leading role in mobile marketing strategy, understand Google Analytics and media analytics platforms
• Can custom configure tracking and reporting
• Have understanding/knowledge of SEM, AdWords, Facebook Ads and conversion optimization
• Experience with SEO tools including Google Webmaster, Moz & Brightedge
• Experience with media buy & optimization, strong negotiation skills
• You are results-driven and have a passion for pursuing audacious goals
• You have a positive, "can-do" attitude and are comfortable working in a flat, dynamic and culturally diverse team
Cedars Online is the web division of the Cedars Group, a well-funded, fast-faced, and energetic collection of entrepreneurs with offices all over the world. We are situated in the heart of Coal Harbor, Downtown Vancouver.
We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.