|Job Ref:||1600038M||Employer:||Cummins Inc.||Country:||United States||County/State:||Indiana||City:||Columbus||Address:||Post Date:||16/10/2016 03:02|
No, this isn't one of those ordinary jobs. |
Cummins is a team of dependable, innovative thinkers, who are empowered to generate and deliver solutions for customers, community and environment. Our employees develop their careers through the challenges only a diverse, global innovator can promise. This is a collaborative culture where thinking beyond your desk is more than part of the job. It is the job.
This is what we call Working Right.
Learning and Development Manager
• Consult Functional Leaders on the development, implementation and management of a global L&D strategy and governance model to meet critical business needs.
• Influence decisions and strategies to ensure learning initiatives are mapped to critical competency gaps and resources are optimized.
• Ensure alignment of learning and development strategies globally by serving as a liaison between ABO Region's L&D contacts and the Global L&D organization.
• Partner with corporate, business and functional talent leaders to ensure global L&D processes and frameworks meet the current and future needs of the business.
• Design and implement global processes, standards, and tools for the analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation of L&D solutions.
• Coach Managers, practitioners and Functional Leaders on learning and development processes to improve L&D skillsets and programs across the company.
• Lead at least one critical L&D Functional Excellence capability.
• Create and manage the project plan for critical L&D initiatives for function(s).
• Lead the centralization of the Function's existing global training content into Cummins Learning Center (Cummins Learning Management System) via standard processes to inventory, assess, rationalize and migrate courses.
• Lead the evaluation of training courses and programs to assess effectiveness.
• Conduct research to identify external training programs and conduct analysis to determine business fit; conduct cost-benefit analysis to determine approach for material development including modify, purchase or develop.
• Develop relationships with corporate-approved third party providers, universities and other educational programs to identify the capability and availability of relevant training programs.
• Consult on Cummins Learning Center (Cummins Learning Management System) technology and effective use of the system to efficiently implement L&D programs and initiatives.
• Ensures the maintenance of training records and reports on individual and group progress using common tools and systems; uses evaluation data as a guide for program revisions.
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field required.
• Master's Degree is a plus.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working within adult learning.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) are required.
• Project management experience is required.
• Computer Based Training is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation: Base salary commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify:
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Cummins uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit company website .