|Job Ref:||204689557||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||East London||Address:||Post Code:||E1||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum Car / allowance and benefits||Post Date:||17/10/2016 02:58|
Senior Mechanical Engineer |
£45,000 to £60,000 per annum plus benefits package
We are actively recruiting for an Intermediate / Senior Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer, on behalf of our client, a major M&E contractor with an enviable turnover of £50 million per annum. The company work with some of the largest and most prestigious developers within London and the Home Counties. The role has come about due to the award of some major residential and mix use developments. Our client is keen to speak with ambitious individuals who are looking to work within a company that is expanding. There is a great opportunity to progress into a management role working within a client facing role and managing project design teams.
As a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer for our client, you will be expected to:
• Design, manage and supervise projects designated by the Commercial Director.
• Assume role of design team leader as required, co-ordinating with other engineering disciplines.
• Carry out detailed design in accordance with industry guides.
• Prepare specifications, reports and design drawings, budget costs to programme.
• Supervise project works on site, workmanship and testing.
• Assist with maintaining Technical Standards.
• Membership of a professional engineering body (preferably Associate Member).
• Minimum 10 years experience in Building Services Design
• Good communication/presentation skills.
• Thorough knowledge of statutory legislation and standards.
Please contact Ian Farr on (Apply online only) for a confidential discussion on this and other design roles we have