|Job Ref:||204689646||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Wiltshire||Address:||Post Code:||BA15||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum car,pension||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:54|
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Regional Estate Manager to join a major FM company operating within the MoD at Larkhill in the Wiltshire area. You will lead the Area team to meet all contract outputs and provide clear interface with the Employer Service Managers and Heads of Establishments.|
You will fully support the delivery of the contract within the remit of line reports, using knowledge of the properties and local conditions to ensure that the service is delivered to the highest of standards.
* Implement Service Delivery and Additional Works to meet business key performance indicators incorporating sustainable solutions and supporting the Sustainability agenda.
* Drive service improvement through detailed analysis and understanding root cause. Provide clear improvement plans to demonstrate robust improvement actions.
* Manage the performance and interface with the Helpdesk across the Area for Occupancy Management and Estate Management.
* Undertaking inspections to ensure quality standards, both in terms of workmanship and materials, are maintained.
* Adhere to risk registers and follow maintenance and management processes.
* Ensure effective management of voids including security aspects.
* Management of estate data including building condition surveys and to assist in the preparation of estimates for future Planned Maintenance works.
* Ensure Additional Works are accurately recorded and these are processed effectively.
* Report on compliance with Health, Safety, Sustainability, Quality and other statutory requirements
* Operational management of line reports and area team within operational scope/control, within policies and procedures laid down by the Company.
* Management of Directly employed Engineers to deliver the response maintenance service including performance management, implementing safety systems and culture and applying innovative operating methods. .
* Manage Area Relationships with DIO and area specific supply chain, in line with BS11000 Collaborative Business Relationships.
* Attract, develop & retain sufficient numbers of suitably qualified and experienced skilled persons to fulfil the Service Delivery.
* Communicate and promote Area participation in support of external accreditations and initiatives that are important to CarillionAmey and relevant Stakeholders.
* Address customer complaints trends through MI and detailed analysis and apply lessons learned to reduce/ prevent further failures. Engage locally with DIO to provide details of improvement activities.
* Point of contact for Local Chain of Command to manage local SFA issues in the area and make regular contact.
* Significant practical experience in a management position within construction/facilities management environment, including:
* Management of service delivery to achieve Performance Indicators
* Stakeholder management
* Performance management of supply chain
* Excellent relationship management skills and understanding of End user surveys
* Business finance, profit & loss
* Strong negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
* Trade or HNC Qualification in Building/Civil Engineering or Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent substantial relevant experience
* Health and Safety qualification at National Level 3, such as certificate in Occupational Health and Safety, SMSTS or another equivalent Working knowledge of CDM regulations
* IT literacy
* Experience of operating in a military environment
* Adept with continuous improvement tools and techniques
* Previous experience of undertaking of or management of Authorised Persons duties (electrical, confined space or gas)
* Familiarity of NEC3 contracting and requirements
* Evidence of Continuous Professional Development
* Use of WorkManager applications
* Membership of relevant recognised professional body
If your CV demonstrates that you meet the above requirements then apply now!
Call Joey on (Apply online only) or email