|Job Ref:||204689649||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Wandsworth||Address:||Post Code:||SW18||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:54|
Our client is one of the most recognised security brands in London and the South East. They supply and install locks, safes, doors, burglar alarms, fire alarms, CCTV, security gates, grilles, shutters and garage doors, and door entry systems.
They are seeking a qualified Carpenter/Fitter for their lock and door installations department. Candidates that have exposure and experience in fitting locks would be highly advantageous, however training will be provided.
Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• Fitting hardwood security and/or fire doors and frames to a high quality.
• Repairing doors and/or frames.
• Making necessary adjustments to woodwork when installing safes.
• Installing safes, wall safes and plinths for safes.
• Installing security gates and grilles.
• Fitting Banham locks as well as other lock brands.
• Fitting door furniture including cutting out for letter plates.
• Impeccable client service.
• Team worker.
• Excellent oral and listening communication skills.
• Time management.
• Ability to read building specifications and quotations/orders.
• Proficient written English and numeracy skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressured environment.
• Excellent attention to detail and quality of workmanship.
• Honest and trustworthy.
• Flexible and adaptable to changing working requirements.
• Courteous and respectful.
• Confident dealing with customers face to face.
• Presentable professional demeanour and willing to work to a high calibre standard
• Someone who is driven by earnings and a commission based pay structure to maximise income.
• City & Guilds carpentry certification (level 1 & 2) or proven track record of carpentry experience.
• Clean full UK driving licence.
• CSCS Card.
• Locksmith experience.
• Working knowledge of London and Greater London areas.
Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer