|Job Ref:||204689508||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Plus generous benefits package||Post Date:||17/10/2016 02:58|
Intermediate / Senior Mechanical Design Engineer|
£40,000 to £55,000 per annum plus generous benefits package
Our client is a thriving and well established building services consultancy with a strong presence within the education, healthcare and commercial sectors. The position has come about due to organic growth and the recent appointment of a number of major projects. The company is ambitious and is keen to speak with equally ambitious individuals that are looking to progress their careers.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate astute technical ability alongside the ability to manage junior team members in a constructive and effective manner.
The ideal candidate will be a capable engineer who can competently work on all mechanical building services including heating, ventilation, air condition and utilities. The successful engineer will be working on projects from initial tender through to project sign off - liaising with clients and contractors as well as co-ordinating design teams. Candidates should be able to demonstrate competent usage of CAD software such as Hevacomp or Dialux.
* Candidates should possess a relevant Building Services related qualification.
* The ideal candidates will either be Chartered or working towards becoming so.
* Driving licence and own transport would be beneficial for client and site visits.
* Candidates should possess good working knowledge of relevant software such as Revit.
* Salary of £40,000 - £55,000 - Dependent on experience
* Generous benefits package
* On-going professional development
Please contact Ian Farr on (Apply online only) for more information on this and other mechanical design roles