|Job Ref:||204689493||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Russell Square||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £65000/annum Plus package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:58|
Intermediate / Senior Mechanical Design Engineer|
Russell Square, London
£45,000 to £65,000 per annum plus package
Our client is a well established M&E contractor working with some of London's most prestigious and high profile developers. The company work on residential new build projects and major mix use developments throughout London. Due to expansion following a number of major project wins the company is looking to expand its design department with an experienced intermediate engineer or an established senior engineer.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a progressive and high profile company that has a strong reputation for the delivery of multi million pound projects. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to lead projects and manage project teams. The position offers great opportunities to progress into management roles. The ideal candidate will also be qualified in a relevant Electrical Engineering qualification and have excellent communication, leadership and organisational skills.
Any applicants will need to have excellent attention to detail and work well under pressure towards tight deadlines.
As the successful Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be a confident project leader boasting a strong work ethic, good team working skills and have an interest in coaching Junior Engineers.
* Attend client meetings ensuring that clients are happy throughout the process.
* Managing the project team and ensuring that all work is completed to standard, on time and within budget.
* Actively working on all designs producing drawings, specifications and calculations.
* Develop the ability to become a point of contact for key clients.
* Help generate repeat business through customer care of existing clients.
* Building Services or related degree. Any applicants with a HNC or HND with strong design experience will be considered.
* Working knowledge of design software - Hevacomp, AutoCAD, IES. Any Revit knowledge would also be advantageous.
* Professional Membership or be working towards (CIBSE, IET or IMechE.)
You will be rewarded with an annual salary of up to £65,000 per annum plus company benefits.
Please contact Ian Farr on (Apply online only) for more information on this and other mechanical design roles