|Job Ref:||204689485||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Russell Square||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £65000/annum Plus benefits package||Post Date:||17/10/2016 02:58|
Senior Electrical Design Engineer|
Russell Square, London
£45,000 to £65,000 per annum plus package
Our client is a well established M&E contractor working with some of London's most prestigious and high profile developers. The company work on residential new build projects and major mix use developments throughout London. Due to expansion following a number of major project wins the company is looking to expand its design department with an experienced intermediate engineer or an established senior engineer.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a progressive and high profile company that has a strong reputation for the delivery of multi million pound projects. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to lead projects and manage project teams. The position offers great opportunities to progress into management roles. The ideal candidate will also be qualified in a relevant Electrical Engineering qualification and have excellent communication, leadership and organisational skills.
* A proven track record of delivering projects (including technical delivery and project / financial management), gained in a consultancy or contractor environment
* Technical knowledge and experience in one or more of the following sectors: Workplace / Offices (including base-build and/or fit-out work), Residential, Leisure.
* A proven ability to develop, nurture and maintain relationships with client (and, ideally, an established network of contacts in relevant markets, as above)
* Sound commercial awareness and the ability to manage the financial, commercial and risk-management aspects of construction projects
* A demonstrable ability to mentor, develop and nurture talent in less experienced engineers
* Drive, determination and personal resilience
Please contact Ian Farr on (Apply online only) for more information on this and other electrical engineer roles