|Job Ref:||204689635||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Post Date:||16/10/2016 03:58|
Our Client, a Global Commercial Law Firm with offices in central Bristol is seeking an experienced user of InterAction. You will be responsible for supervising a small team of data administrators in the Bristol office, ensuring all data meets a minimum standard in line with the firm's requirements. The main purpose of the team is to detect and remove errors and inconsistencies in the data to improve its quality, and to standardise, validate, and correct the data to maximise integrity and value.|
Your role will be to support the Data Team with the other data administrators. With your experience you will also be responsible for training and mentoring the other members of the team, ensuring they are using the right techniques and tools to complete their tasks, while maintaining data integrity and complying with policy and/or regulatory obligations.
The role will require you to deal with large volumes of data at times and you must be able to work to a consistently high standard of speed and accuracy.
You may also be required to work on more complex and time critical tasks for the business.
The insights you uncover through the data will enable the business teams to make informed decisions to optimise its activity, campaigns and programmes.
The role is ideal for a bright and ambitious person seeking experience in an exciting, fast paced environment with a growing company and opportunities for career progression.
• A conscientious, organised and professional individual with strong attention to detail who has at least 2 years InterAction experience, preferably within a professional services environment.
• Previous experience of supervising a team is desirable, but not essential.
• Education to degree standard or equivalent is desirable.
Knowledge and technical skills:
• Good knowledge and understanding of basic data management principles and concepts, and the value of data to the business
• Demonstrable experience in the use of InterAction, in particular the Data Change Management functionality
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX is desirable, but training will be given
• Experience in researching company information and use of business intelligence databases
• Experience of dealing with large volumes of data whilst under pressure and working to tight deadlines
• Intermediate, or higher, knowledge of Excel is essential
• Ability to work effectively as part of a diverse and inclusive team
• Ability to identify process efficiencies, propose improvements and implement effective solutions
• Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects in high volumes
• Ability to build effective relationships and manage key stakeholders
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team, and make key decisions when needed
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to prioritise and organise workload, as well as a flexible attitude to supporting the work of the team
• Highly motivated with a can-do attitude and a proactive approach
Please apply for a more in-depth Job Specification and introduction to the Client