|Job Ref:||204689468||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Post Code:||RG21||Post Date:||17/10/2016 02:23|
We are currently recruiting for a role that will become live in January 2017 with a client of ours in Basingstoke.|
Essential Skills/Experience for the Job
- The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate experience in groundwater investigation and working with consultants and/or contractors.
- Candidate must be conversant with test procedures and able to interpret field measurements and test results.
Desirable Skills/Experience for the Job
- The successful candidate will have experience in Groundwater modelling, both numerical and physical.
- Software used (if relevant) FEFLOW, MODFLOW, ANALGWST
- Degree in Civil/Hydrology/Hydrogeology/Geotechnics Engineering
- Preferably Chartered Engineer
We are currently shortlisting candidates who have relevant experience in this sector. If you are looking for a role like this please do apply today