|Job Ref:||204689231||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum Excellent benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:55|
Planning Partner opportunity with one of the UK's largest property consultancies!|
Title: Planning Partner
Salary: £Competitive and offer an excellent benefits package including profit share scheme
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
* Are you an experienced Planning Director that would like to join one of the leading property consultancies to work with a wide range of clients?
* Do you have Private sector experience?
* Do you have experience managing a team of 7+?
Recognised across the UK as one of the biggest planning consultancies in the property market, our client is currently on the lookout for a Planning Partner as part of a continued expansion plan.
Our client are looking for an experienced and engaging individual to lead the 7 strong team. You will be joining this successful team to work and lead on a broad range of exciting and challenging planning projects including 5-year housing land supply applications, town centre land regeneration schemes, dry and wet leisure centres, racquet clubs as well as residential lead urban extensions.
Key responsibilities include;
* Town Planning
* Taking forward new job enquiries and preparing fee proposals.
* Undertaking site assessments to establish development potential including detailed site inspections, planning histories, and policy analyses.
* Preparing, submitting, monitoring and promoting planning applications in accordance with agreed client instructions.
* Business planning and development; actively selling to existing clients and identifying new opportunities
* Client Relationship Management
* Managing the team providing guidance and support to bring about high calibre results
With an excellent starting salary and full benefits package which includes profit share scheme this is an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest property consultancies with a highly respected name in the market, a leadership development programme and access to a network of over 500 colleagues for support.
If you feel this role may be of interest, I invite you to get in touch by calling Matt Fraser on (Apply online only) or email.
Any and all calls are held in the strictest of confidences so please call me to find out more. I have over 13 years recruiting experience and have an excellent track record in supporting Planners of all levels achieve their career objectives