|Job Ref:||204689680||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Poole||Address:||Post Code:||CW5||Salary:||£45000/annum with benefits||Post Date:||17/10/2016 02:23|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established dynamic company providing bespoke machining solutions for manufacturing industries.|
• To manage & ensure adherence to the PROCESS CONTROLS within the facility.
• To ensure operations are conducted in strict accordance within the facility in respect of commercial,production,logistics & quality control.
• To ensure the objectives of the facility operating model are achieved, improved & where failure is recorded, implement & manage corrective & preventative action[s].
• To MANAGE discipline /HR within the facility.
• To control workshop & assembly production ensuring OEE effectiveness/facility profitability.
• To uphold company policies as documented in the Business Strategy.
• To ensure correct practise, legalities and responsibilities in respect of H&S, EMS & product and quality[QMS].
• Facility security, maintenance [including machine] & housekeeping.
• To MONITOR the commercial purchasing within the facility model & the business budget.
• To adhere to production/KANBAN production models including machine loading &EBQ.
• To ensure product non conformity is communicated to the production staff & not returned to the production staff without effective action.
• To monitor performance of all direct manufacturing operatives in respect of quality and recommend training, or corrective action as appropriate to secure sales and performance objectives.
• To ensure employee training is identified, managed and documented accurately and timely [BOCS-24].
• To attend Quality Reviews & complete effective RCCA on time.
• To ensure KITS are assembled, kitted & despatched on the KANBAN date.
• Spares production management.
• To raise product WORKS ORDER CARDS compliant with BOCS-11 & AS9100 [latest revision] requirements.
• To attend /assist Quality Clinics IAW BOCS-18.
• To fully support & Quality reviews & ensure all/any RCCA are conducted on time & effectively to prevent re occurrence of all/any non-conformances.
• To monitor daily, the quality & operational controls of the facility:
*Works Order Card Accuracy
*Tooling/fixturing & Quality check sheets accuracy & conformity
• To attend, support & provide accurate information for weekly production reviews & expedite product & material delivery as required.
• To ensure & promote effective 5C management programmes.
The role is contracted to 37.5 hours a week.
Benefits for the role include 25 days holiday, a Group Pension Scheme and a company life assurance scheme