|Job Ref:||204689578||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Halesowen||Address:||Post Code:||B63||Salary:||£20000 - £28000/annum benefits||Post Date:||17/10/2016 02:23|
Structural Technician (Façades, Curtain Walling, Cladding)|
£20,000 - £28,000
Are you currently employed as a Façade or Curtain Wall technician, using AutoCAD regularly? Do you have 2 years' plus experience using AutoCAD within a similar role?
If you would like to work closely with an existing team of Engineers and Technicians, within a small but vibrant consultancy, on a variety of exciting Building Structures projects nationwide then this could be the perfect role for you!
Working as Structural Technician (Façades, Curtain Walling, Cladding) you must:
* Currently be working in a design or architectural background within the UK
* Have experience within; Curtain walling, cladding, windows, door systems or fixing systems
* Have experience of using AutoCAD. (Use of Solidworks or Revit is beneficial)
* Be living locally to South Birmingham
* Ideally have a UK licence & your own transport
Working as Structural Technician (Façades, Curtain Walling, Cladding) you will be:
* Liaising with Clients and other construction professionals throughout the design and construction process
* Be involved in project design from commencement to completion
* Communicating with technicians and engineers within the structural design team
* Supporting Senior Engineers in carrying out the project design
* Ability to show initiative and drive and to manage time effectively.
Commutable locations: Birmingham, Halesowen, Tamworth, Warwick, Dudley, Solihull, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Stafford, Rugby, Kidderminster, Stourbridge, Telford, Shrewsbury, Derby
In order to discuss this Structural Technician (Façades, Curtain Walling, Cladding) role or any other roles within the Building Structures sector please call ALICE on (Apply online only) or contact me via email at