|Job Ref:||1618518||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Alexandria||Address:||Post Date:||16/10/2016 22:12|
COMPANY OVERVIEW |
Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit NA or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
BUSINESS UNIT OVERVIEW
A segment of Johnson Controls, Tyco Integrated Security helps protect all kinds of businesses and organizations, including hospitals, banks, educational campuses, government buildings, manufacturing and distribution centers, food and beverage facilities, pharmaceutical companies, transportation and logistics and retail stores. We secure businesses that operate out of a single location, as well as complex nationwide enterprises. Across these industries and many more, we help businesses meet with regulatory and compliance requirements, and provide integrated security and life safety solutions that help them run not just safer, but sharper, too.
The Federal Account Executive’s (“FAE’s”) primary responsibility is to focus on sales and sales support for the Federal Systems Division (“FSD”), generating business for assigned accounts and/or territories.
• Promote and sell FSD services and technology to new government customers and existing customers using marketing collateral and tools. Under direction of Sales Leadership and in conjunction with Strategic Account Team and the Regional Account Team, the FAE works with assigned FSD customers and potential customers to deliver profitable sales and superior customer service. Role requires individual and team selling skills, knowledge of Tyco’s integrated level technologies, including Fire and other high-level applications, and ability to work well in front of customers as well as across teams.
• Project management and leadership of the sales process.
• Analysis of data to measure results.
• Collaboration with other sales leaders to align resources for programs.
• Promote further use of sales systems (NA) and processes through creation of tools and communication to engage sales function.
• Undergraduate Seniors majoring in Sales, Marketing, International Business or related field who expect to graduate May 2017
• Entrepreneurial attitude, leadership ability and ability to be a team player at all levels of the organization
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents (terms and conditions, technical procedures, or government regulations)
• Ability to make real-time decisions on behalf of Tyco through a technical understanding of Tyco’s government product offering as well as an understanding of government regulations relating to sales to the government
• Ability to develop the sales and technical skills required to transition to a Strategic Account Representative or Regional Account Manager sales role within a specified time period
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills, with the ability to present to senior level executives within the customer and Tyco organizations
• 1-2 extra-curricular activities or internships with roles demonstrating entrepreneurial and/or leadership abilities preferred
• Ability to obtain Security Clearance
• Ability to travel 25%; valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
ABOUT JCI’S CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
During your assignment with JCI, you may have a variety of developmental opportunities in addition to your work assignments, such as, roundtable discussions with senior leaders to skill-building workshops, networking events, and community activities. No matter what your assignment, you will be presented with exceptional opportunities that help you explore diverse career paths! For more information on our company, a list of other career opportunities, or to create a profile you can visit us at NA