|Job Ref:||1618561||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United States||County/State:||Massachussetts||City:||Westminster||Address:||Post Date:||16/10/2016 22:12|
COMPANY OVERVIEW |
Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit NA or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
BUSINESS UNIT OVERVIEW
Sales Operations supports all Installation and Services field sales employees and managers in North America. This business unit drives $3B of bookings, $2B of service revenue, through 2500 front line sellers and 300 sales managers.
The Johnson Controls Commercial Development Program (CDP) is a two -year program designed to help top talent develop their commercial skills through three rotational assignments across various areas within JCI, including Marketing, Sales and Sales Operations. Participants will learn relevant skills and knowledge from intensive classroom and webinar sessions taught by our senior leaders and industry experts. Participants will be involved with projects and initiatives that directly impact our strategic operations and business growth. During each assignment, the selected candidates will participate in on-the-job training program within our Commercial Development division, beginning June 2017.
• Utilize CRM functions to optimize sales management rhythms.
• Analyze and monitor lead flow and process for stimulating bookings of business.
• Drive Alignment of territories within the CRM to ensure lead routing and reporting follows field structures.
• Undergraduate Seniors majoring in Sales, Marketing, International Business or related field who expect to graduate May 2017.
• Minimum GPA 3.3
• CRM knowledge/experience - preferred.
• Analytical Skills.
• Software skills with Word/excel/powerpoint and Social Networking.
• Solid written and communication skills.
• Hands-on contributor and team player.
• Self-motivated and drives for results.
• Possesses a sincere passion for learning, staying current with fast moving technologies, and dabbles with technical hobbies in his/her spare time.
ABOUT JCI’S CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
During your assignment with JCI, you may have a variety of developmental opportunities in addition to your work assignments, such as, roundtable discussions with senior leaders to skill-building workshops, networking events, and community activities. No matter what your assignment, you will be presented with exceptional opportunities that help you explore diverse career paths! For more information on our company, a list of other career opportunities, or to create a profile you can visit us at NA