|Job Ref:||143433BR||Employer:||AECOM||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Norfolk||Address:||Post Date:||30/09/2016 11:43|
Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
AECOM's Global Support Services (GSS) organization resides within AECOM's Government business line and is comprised of three divisions - International Development, Operations and Mission Support, and Global Programs. GSS has the international presence, personnel networks and procurement infrastructure to deliver support for any mission, anywhere. We optimize the reliability, availability and sustainability of equipment, logistics systems and facilities for clients around the world. GSS supports the U.S. Government, non-U.S. Governments and industry clients with worldwide program management, planning, design, operations and maintenance, logistics, aviation services, security, international development, environmental and civil engineering and mission and intelligence support.
Candidate assists in troubleshooting, repairing, modifying, and replacing components of E-2C avionics and related systems using hand tools, test equipment, and support equipment as required. Must have 1 year organizational level aircraft avionics system maintenance experience. 1 year inspector experience (CDI) is preferred. Performs servicing activities on aircraft including fuel and oil, radar cooling liquid, and high pressure nitrogen.
Will assist in moving aircraft around hangar and flight line. Secure aircraft in parking position with chocks and tie down chains. Operate ground support equipment such as mobile power supplies, tow tractors, light carts, engine starting units and high pressure nitrogen servicing units. Clean exterior or interior of aircraft and perform corrosion prevention and treatment of avionics equipment.
To be considered candidates must apply online at NA
For further information call NA and speak with Scotty Cain
• Must have 1 year o-level aircraft avionics system maintenance experience. 1 year inspector experience (CDI) preferred.
• Prior experience with U.S. Navy operations on E-2C Aircraft highly preferred. Must have knowledge and experience in the use of special tools/equipment required to perform assigned maintenance tasks.
• Shift work and detachment is required.
• Ability to read and interpret technical publications, maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Must be able to meet physical requirements associated with and pass any medical examination requirements related to performing daily assigned tasks.
• There is a great deal of standing, climbing, bending and stooping. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Work is performed primarily outdoors under all types of weather conditions with exposure to loud noise and exhaust fumes.
• Must be able to obtain an approved status from the Contractor Verification System, which includes a 7 year back ground check to obtain a secret security clearance.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.