|Job Ref:||852||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 200 - £ 225 per day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:18|
Are you an Electrical Supervisor looking for your next contract? Do you want work within the railway environment? If so read on! Randstad CPE is currently recruiting for an Electrical Supervisor to work on the M&E fit out of a tunnel for our client who is a well established Tier 2 contractor. You will be responsible for overseeing all electrical activities and operatives including surveys for redevelopment, light installation and tracing labelling.|
* The chance to gain some valuable experience to further the credentials on your CV
* Attractive rates
* Possibility of follow on work depending on performance
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Carry out supervision of workforce and sub contractors
* Ensure all site operations are carried out safely
* Assist in the planning of current on site operations and future projects, including resource planning and input into rostering
* Ensure all relevant site records and paperwork are maintained as required by the Project Manager and input into preparation of WPPs, TBSs and Site Reports etc.
* Ability to supervise and manage staff
* Understanding of competency assessment principles
* COSS certification
Please do not apply if you do not hold the above qualifications.
For more information submit your CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.