|Job Ref:||632||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£ 300 - £ 350 per day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:18|
Are you a Site Agent looking for your next contract with an established Tier 1 Contractor? Don't like the hustle and bustle of working a job in the busy City of London? If you answered yes to both of these questions then today may be your lucky day.... Randstad CPE is currently recruiting for a Site Agent to work in Kent!|
The successful candidate will be available immediately and will have previous experience working on multi-discipline rail projects and station upgrades.
* Opportunity to work for one of the most well known Tier 1 Contractors in the UK currently
* Attractive rates
* The chance to boost the credentials on your CV with a challenging and rewarding project
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Planning and programming of the works
* Monitoring and implementing the financial controls and cost reports
* Management and monitoring of Sub Agents, Section Engineers and the works team
* Liaise and chair client/project meetings
* Oversee daily administration, quality, audits, permits and records
* Implementation of company procedures and protocols
* Compilation of Method statements and risk assessments
* Interpreting and implementing of the design
* Health and Safety compliance
* Civil Engineering Degree
* Previous experience working on rail projects (multi-discipline / access for all schemes)
* PTS (Advantageous but not required)
Please do not apply if you do not fit the above requirements. For more information please submit your CV or call Zach Stevens at Randstad CPE London on 0203 6800 650.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.