|Job Ref:||488||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 350 - £ 400 per day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:18|
Are you a Design Manager seeking your next long term contract? Would you like the opportunity to work on a MASSIVE station upgrade in Central London? Do you have experience within the M&E environment? Randstad CPE is currently seeking a Design Manager to work for a specialist contractor in Central London. You will be a key member of the team, providing professional advice in regard to the MEP aspect of the design of a Station Upgrade Project.|
Following major contract awards our client requires an experienced Design Manager with a wealth of M&E experience (ideally within the railway environment). The role is expected to continue for around 2 years and the successful candidate will be available immediately.
* The opportunity to work on a long term contract
* A chance to work for a specialist M&E contractor
* Attractive rates
* Boost the credentials of your CV with an £800m job
* Help deliver M&E station upgrade design
* Work alongside the design team on site
* Interface with the contractors on site
* Take overall responsibility for technical assurance and commercial responsibility of work
* Seek and secure new work opportunities whilst growing existing relationships
* Appropriate experience in M&E design
* Appropriate experience in similar projects (Rail, civils, construction)
* Previous experience in railway infrastructure projects
* Degree qualified (Advantageous but not required)
Please do not apply if you do not hold the appropriate requirements
For more information please submit your CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.