Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||918||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 280 - £ 320 per day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:18|
Are you a Sub Agent seeking their next contract role with an established Tier 1 Contractor? Would you like the opportunity to get involved in a prestigious rail project? If you said yes to either of those questions, you may be in luck as Randstad CPE is currently looking to recruit a freelance Sub Agent to work on a long term project in London!|
The client is looking for a Sub Agent to work on the construction and internal finishes of the station. This includes civils, structures and internals such as blockwork, brickwork, floors, ceilings, screeding etc.
The role will include quality assessment, health and safety inspection, design issues and management of sub-contractors. The successful candidate will be immediate, have structures and internals experience and will be expected to be able to raise technical queries and run everyone on site efficiently.
* Attractive rates
* An opportunity to gain valuable experience on a prestigious rail project
* A chance to work for one of the biggest main contractors currently in the UK
* The possibility of further long term contract work depending on performance
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Managing the sub-contractors and engineers
* Procurement / ordering of materials
* Quality Control of the works / Health and Safety
* Production of weekly rolling programmes
* Providing support to site engineers
* Management of site activities
* Progress reporting
* Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent
* Fit out/internals experience
* London Underground / Network Rail experience
* Experience working on structures
* SMSTS or SSSTS would be beneficial but not essential
* Experience of major civil/rail projects
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in civils and rail, be confident to work on their own and be immediately available.
Please do not apply if you do not fit the above requirements.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.