|Job Ref:||DSE079shb||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Warwick||Address:||Post Code:||CV34||Salary:||£ 17,500 - £ 18,000 per year||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:18|
Are you looking for a role as a Dealer Support Executive within a Global leader within the automotive industry? Do you have experience working within an administration role?|
As the Dealer Support Executive you will act as a key point of contact for a defined group of Dealers and a Regional Team with sole responsibility for all vehicle orders from allocation to finished vehicles. As the DSE you will play a pivotal role both in feeding the materials procurement and production processes with advance orders and in ensuring that finished vehicles are despatched to dealers without delay. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Global Leader within the industry; my client is currently based in the West Midlands. They are looking for a Dealer Support Executive to join them, This could be you!
As a Technical Solutions Engineer, you will have experience/qualifications in:
* Assist Dealers with order entry ensure and order processing is completed in line with deadlines.
* Monitor progress of orders through to Production, keeping Dealers and Regional Managers informed in advance of any potential/actual delays to vehicle build beyond stated build month.
* While vehicle is in build, raise proforma invoice to Dealer ensuring pricing is accurate.
* Following vehicle completion, ensure firm invoice is raised on a timely basis to Dealer and sale recorded in line with month-end deadlines.
* Assist Regional Team with any enquiries or requests for support.
* Represent Sales Operations at various Dealer & Customer facing events.
* Develop and maintain excellent Product Knowledge.
* Become departmental "Expert" in one designated core area.
* Assist the Manager, Sales Operations with ad hoc duties, as required.
As the Technical Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for:
* A pro-active, flexible and team-oriented approach which is supportive towards all team members and recognizes the importance of achieving team targets are essential.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and a good telephone manner is required.
* Rigorous attention to detail is essential.
* A good level of PC literacy is essential.
* Previous office based administration experience and some exposure to an outward-facing Dealer. Support or Customer Service environment is required.
* A customer-focused attitude and confident, professional manner are required.
* Ability to demonstrate excellent product knowledge is desirable.
* Foreign language skills are an advantage.
* A positive approach to problem solving is essential.
If this role is of interest to you and you are eager to have a chance to be a part of a Global Leader within the Automotive Industry, then please click apply below to submit your CV. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying. If your application is shortlisted, we will call you and discuss the role in further detail to ensure this role is what you are looking for and meets our client's needs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.