Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||CHRFEMF1||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Shoreham-by-sea||Address:||Post Code:||BN43||Salary:||£ 11.47 per hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:18|
Electromechanical Fitter required on a contract basis to join an industry leading manufacturing business.|
Do you have a experience as a fitter within a busy manufacturing / assembly environment? Have you got a background of working in a fast paced automotive manufacturing environment? If you are seeking an exciting technical challenge then this is the contract role for you!
You will build company products to the levels of safety, quality, consistency and efficiency expected by the company. This will be achieved using your fitting skills and following company documentation.
* Work as part of a team to fulfil planned projects on cost, on time and at the agreed quality standard.
* Carry out Zone conversions with help and support from other team members and the Lead Hand.
* Discuss conversion requirements with the Team Leader as part of the pre-conversion review.
* Plan work schedule with the Team Leader on a daily/weekly basis to identify parts supply or issues that may affect successful project completion.
* Follow engineering instructions (drawings, wiring diagrams and photographs) to achieve specification.
* Select appropriate materials for job.
* Complete project documentation as required during and at the end of the project.
* Document (sketches, photographs or instructions) any aspects or components developed during the project for future reference.
* Participate in continuous improvement projects as required.
* Produce assembly kits as required.
* Operate within the guidelines of the Company's policies and procedures, IS9001 and internal work instructions.
* Ensure that all areas, plant and equipment are kept in a clean and safe working condition and that the general area is kept in a clean and tidy state.
* Comply with the Company's health and safety policy, procedures and processes.
* Promote the company values in action
* Knowledge of engine electrical packages. *
* Ability to read and understand engineering/technical instructions, NA, wiring diagrams. *
* Basic numeracy and literacy skills. *
* Basic IT skills. *
* Ability to complete required documentation and records in a timely manner. *
* Ability to carry out the physical requirements of the role - lifting, bending, kneeling, stretching. *
* Proactive and enthusiastic attitude. *
* Team player. *
* Flexible attitude. *
* Willingness to adhere to all health and safety policies, procedures and processes. *
* Willingness to learn additional skills. *
* Willingness to work overtime as required. *
* Apprenticeship, City & Guilds or equivalent electrical/mechanical qualification/experience desired. *
* Knowledge of engine mechanical packages (there will be the opportunity to learn this). *
* Fabrication and welding experience desirable. *
* Awareness of quality assurance throughout the whole process. *
* Ability to problem solving. Desired Qualifications:
* You should have a recognised engineering trade qualification.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a leading manufacturing business which offers an interesting, varied and exciting workload coupled with a motivated and passionate culture. You will be part of a small, friendly team working together to deliver programmes that are critical to the long-term success of a respected, global company.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.